Sometimes you will need books or journal articles for an assignment. At our libraries, you can access a range of resources for your study, including books, newspapers, journals, audio-visual material, ebooks and online databases.
Our goal is to meet the information needs of students and staff, promote research, develop information skills, support flexible learning, provide high-quality resources and access to online information in a vibrant learning centre.
450 Queen Street, Level 2, Room 204 A
- Library staff are experts at finding information! We can help you with finding the resources you need for your research.
- We will help you use the library catalogue to find books and electronic databases to find articles.
- We will help you search the Internet more effectively.
Reserves and Interloans
- Library staff can help you place reserves on books that have been borrowed.
- You can request books available in other branches of Whitireia library.
- You can request inter-library loans from other libraries in New Zealand.
- Free wireless Internet
- Photocopying, printing and scanning
- Quiet study area
- Group meeting and study rooms