We have strict health and safety measures in place to keep you, your fellow students and tutors safe on campus. Please read the information below and confirm within the Survey Question 5 that you have understood and agree to these guidelines.
- I won’t come onto campus if I’m unwell or I live with someone who is unwell.
- I will inform my tutor directly, via email, if I or someone in my household bubble is being tested for COVID-19.
- I will stay home and seek advice from my GP or call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if I or anyone in my household bubble has any of the following symptoms - fever, cough , sore throat , shortness of breath , sneezing or a runny nose). I will also contact my tutor, by email, to tell them.
- When I arrive at the designated campus entry checkpoint, I will be asked to produce my student or other ID and confirm my name and address. I will do this quickly and answer the health questions honestly. I will also need to sign out at the checkpoint when exiting the campus.
- I understand that my tutor will provide a health and safety induction on each of my exam days which will provide me with specific instructions to keep myself and others safe while on campus.
- I will follow the directions of staff at the check-in point and the instructions on-campus signage.
- I will bring my own water bottle and understand no food is allowed during exams.
- I understand that I cannot meet up with other people in other areas of the campus.
- I will behave professionally while I am on campus at all times. I will not behave in any way that makes my fellow students and tutors feel unsafe during this time when health and wellbeing are even more important. I will not joke, make up information or otherwise pretend that COVID-19 is a risk in our classroom.
Please confirm you have understood and agree to abide by the guidelines by clicking “Yes” on Question 5.